Biyernes, Abril 5, 2013

Reflection Paper - The Secret (RVLC)


         I came across the documentary “The Secret” a number of times before, most especially when it was first shown to the public. Many of my relatives, friends and family members watched the film and recommended for me to see it myself. At that time, I was not very interested in seeing the film because I didn’t believe in the idea of the law of attraction. When a part of the story of The Secret was shared to me, it confused me and it made me think that watching it would be a waste of my time.

            I was surprised when I first found out that we had to watch the film for class because it reminded me of how I was never interested in it and at the same time, it worried me that I would not be able to think open-mindedly because of my first judgements on the film. I sat in class not knowing what to feel about watching it but little by little, it caught my attention. I was able to see and analyze the deeper meaning that people have talked to me about. It opened my eyes to the possibilities that maybe life does occur in the way that The Secret portrays. It simply tells us that positive energy attracts positive outcome and at the same time it made me think that it makes sense to say that someone’s intense want for something may give the person what it takes to successfully obtain it. Another thing that really caught my attention was the so-called “vision board” that helps a person keep track of goals. I imagined myself to have my own vision board and it gave me a sense of feeling that if I see this board first thing in the morning, it will help me stay determined knowing that I’m one hundred percent sure of my dreams and goals. Having a vision board can keep you on track as to what you should do to reach your dreams. Watching this documentary film really made me think outside of the box and taught me how to dream big because as they say, nothing is impossible if you just believe.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento