Sabado, Abril 13, 2013

Cover Letter

Dear Mentor,

In this website, you will find a compilation of all my work in Englcom - Writing and two essays from Englcom RVLC. Posted first is the entry essay that we were asked to do in order to know how developed our skills are and how much more we need to improve. Next is the Extended Definition essay wherein we were allowed to choose a topic that we were interested in. Following this are the essays we came up with in our RVLC class wherein we were tasked to write a reflection paper on the documentary film "The Secret" and a letter to the editor which includes an issue that we think should be addressed accordingly. The critique papers on Bayanihan and Heroism are also found in this site and was given as a homework for us to practice on critiquing other essays. The argumentative essay, which is the essay I personally enjoyed writing, is also included as well is the reflective essay and the exit essay which we accomplished at the latter part of the course.


Taking up Englcom this past term taught me a lot, not only about myself but also about my skills. Through the course, I was able to enhance my writing techniques as well as learn more techniques in order to come up with more profound and concrete essays. I was able to fully develop what I have learned in high school because little by little, I was able to understand the more specific writing styles and techniques. I'm thankful that you've been patient with my class and I as we learned from your lessons per meeting. I know it was not easy teaching me and revising my work but your patience really helped me improve on the things that I have already learned in my previous courses.


Sincerely,
Andy Hernandez

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento